What is Sugaring?
Body Sugaring is an ancient technique first used by the Egyptians. It is all natural and organic resembling honey. Made from just water, lemon and sugar with no chemical or artificial ingredients, which makes it edible!
BENEFITS OF BODY SUGARING
• Natural & Organic- Sugaring uses 100% organic ingredients. The sugar paste is made up of only 3 ingredients- sugar, lemon juice, and sugar. It is hypoallergenic, biodegradble, and free of any preservatives and chemicals.
• Hygienic- Sugar cannot breed or harbor bacteria. Since the sugar content is so high, bacteria cannot grow in the sugar paste. The composition of the paste, combined with how it is applied to the skin keeps the product sanitary.
• Exfoliation- Sugar improves the appearance of the skins tone and texture by gently exfoliating dead skin cells while effectively removing unwanted hair.
• Safe/ Less Painful- Sugar paste is only applied at body temperature making it safe for even the most delicate areas on the body/skin types. When the sugar is applied, the hair is removed in the direction of hair growth and only adheres to dead skin cells. The sugar paste does not adhere to live skin cells, causing less trauma to the skin than other forms of hair removal and there is no fear of ripping layers of skin off.
• Avoid exfoliating any areas being sugared, two days before and after your appointment.
• Avoid sun tanning for 24 hours before and after.
• Avoid trimming your own hair.
• Arrive for your appointment with clean dry skin (no oils or lotions on the areas to be sugared).
• Hair can be removed from any body part that’s 1/8” or longer.
• *Note — maintaining well moisturized skin, contributes to softening hair follicles, which always enables the easiest hair removal.
• Moisturize your skin daily to optimize skin health and to keep your hair follicles softest and the easiest to remove at your next visit.
• It’s recommend rebooking your services for every 3-5 weeks. This will assist in refining your hair systematically, equating to easier, more pain free hair removal with each repeating appointment. And that can only be good.
• Every two days, use your special exfoliating glove to gently exfoliate your skin to remove unwanted skin build-up and support easier, more pain free hair removal with each visit!